“The average public Procurement in the UK takes over 24 months. In Germany it takes under 9 months. More-over the Germans are said to spend less and achieve more. Other member states are said to be even more efficient”
Fulcre is a procurement and commercial consultancy, specialising in assisting government bodies at any, or all, points in the procurement of ICT Programmes.
- Manage the complexities of running procurements under the EU Competitive Dialogue process.
- Offer a unique blend of people, all with ‘hands on’ experience and the skill of either leading or being key members of procurement, bidding and delivery teams in both the Public and Private Sectors.
- Provide wide-ranging expertise - project, commercial, and service management, plus legal, support and domain knowledge.
- Make the procurement process more effective for both the Public Sector procurers and the Private Sector providers; achieving the benefits of the business case and value for money essential to the public purse.
- Ensure that a fair contract, that can be delivered on time and managed in the future, is created for all parties.
Whatever stage in the procurement cycle – whether planning or undertaking - Fulcre will be able to assist, so contact Fulcre now!