Fulcre Partners is a specialist procurement, commercial and programme management services company specialising in the delivery of bespoke solutions tailored to our client requirements. Our ethos is to support our clients in delivering best practise and value for money solutions to maximise the delivery of business benefits and ensure the outcomes delivered support the aims of the business.
Founded in 2009, by a group of like-minded experts at the top of their professions, Fulcre have built their pedigree through specialising in areas such as assisting public sector organisations in both central and local government while also offering private sector clients a unique insight into the public sector procurement process and EU regulations, translating the complex minefield into a manageable process for both procurement and bid teams, while ensuring we never work both client and supplier side in any procurement or programme.
Deliberately managing the organisation size we ensure only the highest calibre of personnel are associated with the Fulcre brand, in order to retain our flexibility, agility and provide cost effective services and solutions. We have also partnered with complimentary partners on various public sector frameworks to ensure our public clients can access to our services in a compliant manner.
While specialising in complex ICT procurements and programmes, Fulcre can offer support in every area of public sector procurement and programme management at all levels of security clearance, while also offering expertise in all related disciplines, including strategy development, transformational change, category management, e-business, supplier relationship management, training and development, project and programme management.
The team are experienced experts in the latest thinking in public sector procurement including:
- Delivering procurement projects in line with the new ‘LEAN’ methodology published by the Cabinet Office
- Understanding and interpreting the complexities of the Cabinet Office Technical Reference Architecture, SIAM and how this shapes public sector ICT procurements and programmes
- Deciphering the complexities of public sector security requirements and the impact this has on a procurement for both buyers and suppliers
- Managing the complexities of the EU Competitive Dialogue procurement process whether client or supplier side.
- Review and renegotiation of existing contracts to provide mutual benefits to both parties
- Offering a unique blend of people, all with ‘hands on’ experience and the skill of either leading or being key members of procurement, bidding and delivery teams in both the Public and Private Sectors.
- Providing a wide-range of expertise – project, commercial, and service management, plus legal, support and domain knowledge.
- Unravelling the procurement process to streamline it and make it more effective for both the Public Sector procurers and the Private Sector providers; achieving the benefits of the business case and value for money essential to the public purse.
- Ensuring that any resultant contract is deliverable, offers value for money and delivers the business benefits to both parties
Whatever stage in the procurement cycle – whether planning or undertaking – Fulcre will be able to assist, so contact Fulcre now!