Fulcre Staff and Associates
The Fulcre staff and associates have a wide range of experience gained over many years in both the public and private sectors covering all areas in which we operate including :
- The management of the end to end procurement life cycle. Fulcre staff and associates have MCIPS procurement qualifications and many years of experience in both private and private sector procurements. Including:-
- Defining business requirements
- Production of all versions of a business case, in accordance with the HMT Green Book and Cabinet Office Requirements
- Producing all the required documentation including that required to support EU procurement processes.
- Market Warming and identification of suppliers
- Evaluation of tender responses
- Negotiation with suppliers
- Contract Terms and Conditions including the use of Public Sector model contracts
- The identification and management of all approvals required
- Award of Contract
- Contract management on an ongoing basis
- Qualified legal staff who can both produce contract documents , advise on the response to them by supplies and assist in negotiations.
- Professional Programme Management staff who are experienced in all aspect of the Project and Programme Management lifecycle and the requirement of a Programme Management Support Office.
- Experienced Management Consultants who have worked with some of the major big 4 companies within the UK on Strategy and also Change Management
- Experts in ICT including Cloud technology including the security requirements and associated challengers surrounding this area.