The services Fulcre offer are tailored to each individual client’s needs. We can offer engagements ranging from a few days consultancy and strategic advice, to appointment of a full team to manage and operate a procurement project or resource and manage a bid, or at Head of Department or Director level to restructure a procurement or sales/bid team, delivering transformational change, while developing and building internal capability within the organisation.
Early engagement with Fulcre will ensure that we can assist your organisation in developing its strategy to ensure a successful outcome.
Services we have delivered and can offer include:
- Full delivery of complex ICT procurement programmes, reporting to the SRO or programme board.
- Undertake and participate in the complete Competitive Dialogue planning and process including, as required, managing and resourcing.
- Delivery of a specific stage or work stream within a procurement.
- Independent review of individual procurement stages.
- Creation of procurement project plans, budgets, resource plans, setting clear deliverables and developing and implementing structured stakeholder management plans.
- Providing support at key points including – strategy and business case formulation, Competitive Dialogue preparation and execution, Internal and External reviews including Major Projects Authority and Health Check readiness reviews
- Fully flexible procurement processes, e.g. guidance during the early stages, and on-going health checks on all or part of the process.
- Use of e-sourcing technologies and evaluation toolkits
- Full project & programme management capabilities
- Management of third party support – e.g. legal, technical, service management, business change, etc.
- Transformational business change, reviewing and re-structuring procurement, bid and sales organisations to build internal capability, including running recruitment campaigns to ensure the best capabilities are attracted to and retained within the business and training and development to enhance the capability of existing staff.
- Training sales and bid teams in procurement processes, including competitive dialogue, LEAN and other EU procedures
- Resourcing bid teams for large scale procurement programmes
- Bid review and quality assurance